EnGenius a leading provider of high-performance, versatile networking and telecommunications solutions for businesses and consumers, today announced at the 2014 International CES, the launch of a new family of networking solutions designed to provide a high-performance wired and wireless infrastructure to support the demanding requirements of bandwidth-sensitive Pro A/V and home automation applications for larger homes or businesses operating over large properties.
The new EnGenius Wireless Management products, which includes wireless management switches and indoor and outdoor wireless access points, gives Pro A/V installers, VARs, and IT managers a rapidly scalable, high-performance, cost-effective solution for deploying multiple access points to support high-density or large environments running high-bandwidth A/V and video surveillance applications or home automation systems. EWS switches can support any small number of EWS wireless access points to several hundred depending on the number of EWS switches in the network.
Designed for fast deployment and easy management of the EWS family of wireless indoor and outdoor access points, each EnGenius EWS Layer 2 switch is equipped with Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports 802.3at/af PoE for easy deployment of EWS-series access points. The EWS switches provide browser-based configuration and enable centralized management with quick setup of multiple EWS access points. Other features include: 802.1X authentication, access control lists, cluster AP management, intelligent diagnostics for access points, and bulk firmware upgrades.
The new family of EWS Wireless Management Switches includes:
• EWS7952FP 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 4 Dual-Speed SFP
• EWS7928P 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 4 Dual-Speed SFP
• EWS5912FP 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 2 Gigabit Uplink Ports and 2 Dual-Speed SFP
Optimized for deployment and management with the EWS-series Wireless Management Switches, the new family of EWS access points includes:
• EWS310AP High-Powered, Long-Range Dual Band Wireless N600 Managed Indoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
• EWS320AP High-Powered, Long-Range Dual Band Wireless N900 Managed Indoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
• EWS360AP High-Powered, Long-Range Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Managed Indoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
• EWS610AP High-Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless N600 Managed Outdoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
• EWS620AP High-Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless N900 Managed Outdoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
• EWS660AP High-Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Managed Outdoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
The EnGenius Wireless Management products are covered by a one-year limited warranty and will be available at Access Spectrum in Myanmar.