Access SITEM BACKGROUND
In 1994, Site Preparation Management co., Ltd. shorten as SITEM was established providing superior design, installation and maintenance 24 x 7 for Mission Critical Facility. Our priority is to ensure substantial foundation, driving our client business to success and great achievement.
The Mission Critical Facility Providing is considered as engineering supporting system for significant and critical operation within and organization. For instance, Data Center (MSC), Call Center, and SCADA Control Center, all in which must be designed, built, and maintained 24x7, exercising best practice and realizing client business core to complement with information Technology (IT) and communications. Thus, we transform client’s need into engineering development, fulfilling all requirements in operation, cost effective in investment, ability for future growth, energy saving, safety, corrective and preventive maintenance, and standard compliance.
At present, SITEM takes one step further by starting similar business with Access Spectrum in Myanmar. Our goal is the same, engaging Mission Critical Facility Providing in an area of Indo-China. We possess concept of energy saving technology and friendly environmental solution in all projects, and also improving our expert level of management and outstanding knowledge to the next level and recognized in global standard.
• Provide project schedule in detail by focusing on effective cost and quality of work.
• Support technical data, make commercial adjudication and negotiate with vendors to get the best price.
• Design and review Engineering systems, coordinate with team to set a meeting as required and also record minute of each meeting.
• Implement project documents and also distribute to related persons.
• Supervise and consult to sub-contractors on site about the corrective installation methods.
• Track the project work status and report to contractors and owner periodically in order to ensure that every task is not overdue, reconcile in case of there are any past-due job occur.
• Control and forecast project cost.
• Control the operational system testing after installation
• Perform engineering work for better solution in order to drive customer satisfactions.
• To be willing to go abroad as business required.
• Myanmar nationality
• Age between 21 – 33 years old.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical, and Communication Engineer.
• Ability to communicate & interact well.
• Good command of both oral and written English.
• Self starter, showing a high level of initiative
• Highly proficient in computer usage
• Teamwork oriented person
All application will be accepted by word document format or PDF file only. Interest applicants please submit full resume with current salary, expect salary and recent photograph to: