Urgent !!! Sales Engineer Base in YGN
In 1994, Site Preparation Management co., Ltd. shorten as SITEM was established providing superior design, installation and maintenance 24 x 7 for Mission Critical Facility. Our priority is to ensure substantial foundation, driving our client business to success and great achievement.
The Mission Critical Facility Providing is considered as engineering supporting system for significant and critical operation within and organization. For instance, Data Center (MSC), Call Center, and SCADA Control Center, all in which must be designed, built, and maintained 24x7, exercising best practice and realizing client business core to complement with information Technology (IT) and communications. Thus, we transform client’s need into engineering development, fulfilling all requirements in operation, cost effective in investment, ability for future growth, energy saving, safety, corrective and preventive maintenance, and standard compliance.
At present, SITEM takes one step further by starting similar business with Access Spectrum in Myanmar. Our goal is the same, engaging Mission Critical Facility Providing in an area of Indo-China. We possess concept of energy saving technology and friendly environmental solution in all projects, and also improving our expert level of management and outstanding knowledge to the next level and recognized in global standard.
We are looking sales engineer who have a background in technical sales within data center system or high security system such as UPS, PDU, Monitoring System, CCTV, Access Control, Fire suppression system, and other or new graduate.
The purpose of the Sales Engineer is to generate revenue through NEW clients. In this key role, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for driving new sales growth in our current and future markets. The Sales Engineer can expect to work with a team that prides itself on learning and development.
• Generate and qualify news sales leads and opportunities through phone calls, account visits, and market research.
• Maintain and grow sales at designated accounts.
• Visit and contact customers and prospects on a regular basis.
• Generate new part quotes.
• Follow up on leads and quoted jobs.
• Establish and maintain relationships across all accounts to ensure highest levels of satisfaction and cooperation.
• Recording sales report and order information submitting to Sales Manager.
• Generate problem shooting in every single product and process.
• Myanmar nationality
• Age between 21 – 33 years old.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical, and Communication Engineer.
• Ability to communicate & interact well.
• Good command of both oral and written English.
• Self starter, showing a high level of initiative
• Highly proficient in computer usage
• Teamwork oriented person
All application will be accepted by word document format or PDF file only. Interest applicants please submit full resume with current salary, expect salary and recent photograph to:
Human Resource Department
Access SITEM Co.,Ltd.